Johnny Hall Productions has full audio production capabilities; provides custom songwriting as well as access to its eclectic song library.
A graduate of the “In the Studio with Bruce Swedien Program(engineer/mixer Michael Jackson)” masterclass in Los Angeles, Eric Eggleston has also mentored with Grammy-winning mixer & producer Michael Brauer(Coldplay, John Mayer) and David Kahne(Paul McArtney. the Strokes, Sublime & the Bangles) respectively.
Eric has worked and collaborated with:
- TV/Movie composer Chuck Wild
- Showcase/TNT on the show Rizzoli & Isles
- EMI Music Publishing UK
- Virgin Radio Uk
- Simon Wilcox
- Aaron Kamin of The Calling
- Alan Frew of Glass Tiger
- Ashley MacIsaac
- ASCAP’s Ralph Murphy (Nashville)
- Hip Joint Productions-Vancouver
- Jeff Dawson (producer Holly McNarland, State of Shock, Tal Bachman)
- Mike Fraser (mixer AC/DC)
- Bob Doige (Grant Ave Studios)
- Michael Wagener of Double Trouble Productions, Nashville
- Ken Friesen of Signal Path
- Ottawa Senators NHL
RECORDING/PRODUCTION: Johnny Hall provides results that give your project the edge it deserves to compete. If you’re looking to fully experience making a record without life’s distractions, we offer production packages down at our affiliate studio in New York City.
Or, if you’re looking for that “Nashville Sound,” we will have your tracks made there.
MIXING: Give your previously recorded material a new result! Our studio is fired up to bring your record to life.
SONGWRITING: As an experienced songwriter who works in all genres; Eric will help your tune realize it’s full potential. Eric has a US publishing deal that continue to benefit some of the projects that he works/co-write with.