Johnny Hall Productions has full audio production capabilities; provides custom songwriting as well as access to its eclectic song library.
A graduate of the “In the Studio with Bruce Swedien” masterclass in Los Angeles, Eric Eggleston has also mentored with Grammy-winning mixer & producer Michael Brauer and David Kahne respectively.
Eric has worked and collaborated with:
- TV/Movie composer Chuck Wild
- EMI Music Publishing UK
- Simon Wilcox
- Aaron Kamin of The Calling
- Alan Frew of Glass Tiger
- Ashley MacIsaac
- ASCAP’s Ralph Murphy (Nashville)
- Hip Joint Productions-Vancouver
- Jeff Dawson (producer Holly McNarland, State of Shock, Tal Bachman)
- Mike Fraser (mixer AC/DC)
- Bob Doige (Grant Ave Studios)
- Michael Wagener of Double Trouble Productions, Nashville
- Ken Friesen of Signal Path
- Ottawa Senators NHL
RECORDING/PRODUCTION: Johnny Hall provides results that give your project the edge it deserves to compete. If you’re looking to fully experience making a record without life’s distractions, we offer production packages down at our affiliate studio; 22 Studios in Pennsylvania, USA.
Or, if you’re looking for that “Nashville Sound,” we will have your tracks made there.
MIXING: Give your previously recorded material a new result! Our studio is fired up to bring your record to life.
SONGWRITING: As an experienced songwriter who works in all genres; Eric will help your tune realize it’s full potential. Eric has a US publishing deal that continue to benefit some of the projects that he works/co-write for.